You won’t get it cheaper. OP Scooters Price Promise.
Find it cheaper at any major retailer, online or in store, and we’ll match it.
Put simply, if you find an equivalent product cheaper locally, we’ll match it on price. We created this page to make our price promise as easy as possible for you to understand.
When can I use the Price Match Promise?
- Before a purchase from us – If you want to make a claim before you’ve bought the product from OP Scooters, we’ll ask you for the details of the other price you’ve found.
- After a purchase from us – If you’ve already bought a product from us and then found it cheaper elsewhere, we can action our Price Match Promise and refund you the difference as long as it is within 7 days of you making your original purchase from us.
Where should I ask for a Price Match Promise to be applied?
- Price Match Promise requests should be made at [email protected]
or simple call to 0207 183 73 59
- Whether the request is being made before or after purchase, we will ask to see proof of the other product along with its price and promotion (if applicable) available.
- Proof is in the form of a receipt or invoice from a competitor.
Which prices do we match?
- We will match the price of a product at a competitor that is in stock and available
- The competitor’s prices need to be publicly available to all. For us to verify these prices, they need to be currently available in the competitor’s store.
- We do not consider wholesale or negotiated prices as a valid comparison.
- The competitor retailer price to be matched must include VAT.
- We’ll match the price of an item; not delivery charges or other services.
Which products class as a match?
- The competitor’s item must be brand new, identical to ours, and offered on the same terms
- We and the competitor must have stock ready for delivery
What about promotions?
- We match all prices based on the selling price available at the point of purchase.
- Cannot be used with any other offer
- We do not include the following promotions: free gifts/giveaways, online only deals, product bundles, reward based promotions or promotions available through third party-websites/non public vouchers.