Gravity DH Core Downhill Scooter
A scooter geometry especially evolved for downhill, designed to be ridden in the surfer’s position: centered and upright posture optimised for maximum sensation and control, whatever the type of descent. Meet the Gravity DH Core Downhill Scooter
TAKE ON THE MOST RADICAL DOWNHILL TRACKS, JUMP OR GO UP WALLRIDES EASILY FROM DAY ONE.
Perfect for downhill beginners, it will break new boundaries and bring the enjoyment of DH to those who previously didn’t dare try. For the bike park, downhill circuits or any course that calls for a little action, nothing more is required.
Their value and the strength of their components makes them ideal for Bike Park rentals.
- WEIGHT: 16,7 KG
- FRAME: Chrome-moly steel.
- FORK: RST DIRT. Travel 130 mm
- BRAKES: Shimano Hydraulic disc brake Ø 203mm
- WHEELS: Front: Ø 26″ x 2.35” . Rear: Ø 19″ x 2.5″ Bike Trial
- HANDLEBAR: 740mm DH
- BOARD: Antislide surface. Beech board from Brittany in hot forming. Aluminum scuff guard. Wide board, measures: 700 X 200 X 10 mm.
- FRAME PROTECTIONS: Aluminum 2mm
- MUDGUARDS: Aluminum 2mm