RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
We offer a no hassle returns policy to any unused, with all original packaging. For full-priced items, you have 14 days to contact us. For sale items, you have 7 days to contact us. You will need to provide proof of purchase. In these circumstances, you will be eligible for a full refund.
What should I do if I want to return my scooter after riding it?
If you are not entirely satisfied with your scooter after riding it, you may still return your scooter to us. However, we reserve the right to make a deduction to your refund for wear and tear (for example the cost to replace the tyres). This will be calculated once we have received and inspected your scooter.
How do I return my scooter?
The first thing to do is to contact us within the first 14 days of owning your scooter. We will need proof of purchase. When we receive your information we will explain what to do next. If you live in the UK or EU, and when the scooter is packed back into its box, we will arrange our courier to collect the scooter from you. If you live outside of the UK and EU, you will have to send the scooter back to us which can be expensive.
We will NOT accept returns if;
- The item has been visibly used or worn.
- The item is marked or dirty in any way.
- The packaging has been lost, thrown away or damaged.
- The item has been damaged in return transit due to insufficient packaging.
- The item is over the 14 day returns period
How long do I have to return my items?
You will be eligible for a full refund of the cost of the product if you return your item unused with all original packaging intact. If you are returning your product from a country outside of the UK, you may have to cover the cost of the shipping charges.
Once I’ve returned my scooter, when will my refund be issued?
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspection. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
Can my shipping charges be refunded?
If the return is due to our mistake (eg. wrong colour or manufacturing fault), then the shipping charges will also be fully refunded. In the UK we offer free shipping and free returns, so you can also be eligible for a full refund. If you live outside the UK, the shipping charges may not be refunded (dependent on location and reason for return) and the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you are unsure, please contact us, we’re here to help.
I have paid duty to receive my scooter, can duty be refunded?
Yes, you should be able to claim the duty back from your local customs office.
1. What does my warranty cover?
All products will come with a limited manufacturer warranty, most of the time this information will be with the product.
In the event that you feel you can claim under the warranty, we would ask that you email us with a description of the issue, your order number and preferably a photograph illustrating the issue.
In some cases, we may be required to contact the manufacturer for their expert opinion before a decision is made.
Frame and forks have a warranty of 5years for Mibo Scooters, 3 years for Yedoo Scooters and 2 years for another brands for the original owner. If your scooter frame or forks fail due to manufacturing and materials we will repair or replace them free of charge. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty.
The cost of shipping the product back to and from OP Scooters may not be covered. If you’re unsure, please contact us.
2. What does my warranty not cover?
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance
• Damage due to the installation of incompatible parts or accessories
• Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect
3. In what circumstances does my warranty become void?
• Any modification to the frame, fork or components voids this warranty entirely
• If you are not the original owner
4. If I use the scooter and notice a defect or failure after 30 days am I eligible for a refund?
No, but the defective part will be replaced free of charge.
5. Warranty procedure
1) Please contact us by email at email@example.com and we will send you a warranty claim form.
2) Please fill out the OP Scooters warranty claim form in full. Photos of the damage/issue and proof of purchase must be attached.
3) Return the form and attachments to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4) OP Scooters will determine the defects based on the information provided, then we will require you to send back the original items.
5) After we examine the part and determine that your product is defective or faulty, your product will be replaced free of charge. Shipping costs may apply.